Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Issue#20: Pictures in my dream..

hey there..

Its been along time wa x update blog ni..

busy and error..la..

huhu..



Lets talk about my dream..

beberape hari lepas wa termimpi..gambaran yang xpasti maknanya..

anyway it is beautiful and amazing view! my eyes like a deep shoot lens because everything I saw was completely sharp on the object and the others was blured..

hehe I think I am over thinking bout my camera lorh -add



anythings gonna be true in your dreams..-syndrynelf trivia


hehe I saw a billion little tiny white hamster and another cute animal falling from the above..and my eyes shot one by one and I was in boat during that time...

rivering the wide and deep river...
..its amazing!

Every single shot in my eyes looked for the all beautiful scenary..
and hey! It was there!...
suddenly I was awaked by the sunshine in the morning...
;) thats all for now...
Special thanks
my dreams and you, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment