Friday, July 30, 2010

rain of today

Salam,.hye there..
harini , daripada tengahri td hujan..
rase nk conteng2 then dptla image kt atas ni heehehe..

sok nk wtpe yah..I really have no idea..
I have camera, I have guitar, I have my gadget then.,.wht should I do with them tomorrow,.
can I riding on the motorcycle and hang out around my campus?
can I going somewhere else?
urghh I have no Idea...

but for sure I will take my musical aerobic hehe on my own lorhh..
wow xlama lagi konsert Slash..
teringin nk pergi but its ok..I will not to be there,.
no money no talk lorh..then oh my..I have quiz next week..Strategic Management..

hmm lets talk others..

ooh yah tonite, ucuk tgh kemas2 for their pilgrimage hehe..
if they have a makan2 for their new house, dont forget me ek hehe

alamk citer pasal mknan ni teringat td..
hehe terasa lapa dan trus ajak housemate g kdi mkn depan..
nk masak forgt to beli the gas..baru je abis siang td..but td da bli yg baru,.
so, esok bolehla cooking2 hehehe

ok2 sampai disini dulu..len hari kite gebang daaaa salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment