Monday, July 6, 2009

Inx-eyed Issue#12 ; Cameron Highland?

 



salam solidariti...
Bagaimana dengan hari kalian..

Semalam bru pulang dari cameron Highland after watching movie..hmm
Hard to breath out there..even the air was cold..why?
Little lily caught by the Rose..

Smokes from the bus,lorry and the land rover were hiding the the pure air..I worried that there are no flora n fauna view after the air pollution interrupting world today..
However the rose was beautiful and smells good for me..especially the Blackrose.. 
                       
                                                
yup! love flowers and I do ;)
                                                                                                              

emm..nothing to be hiding who am I..
I love rose and strawberry and
my name pictures that I am flowers lovers too..you know what I mean..Lily hehe-add

I saw here and there emm
                                             wheres the Butterflies?

Pity am I..ciput je rama2..x syok..hehe-add
but I enjoyed myself wit my fwen..thanks :) and I miss my darling he...-add coz my battery phne was low.. ;(

I bought the strawberry fruits,strwberry chocolates,strwberry pillow,and couple strawbery balloon-hehe do you think my love would like it..hehe I have no idea ;) -add

okay..I think u should go and see there..and u decide it..yah..
hope they improve their environment..see ya.. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment