Monday, June 15, 2009

Inx-eyed issue#4 : what do u feel after meetin someone special


First,
your smile shining without pull stop..hehe-add
Second,
your head is viewing lot of sweet memory
third,
your heart say that 'I love this person and I will care until forever'
Fourth,
Your mouth dancing lots of love song to the music vibe
Fifth,
It shows you that you are in blue..

Well, everything is love for you..

Hmm..
Love is always beside you..wherever you go..
If you feel that you are too hard to accept someone for you,it is wrong..
One day you can admit that there are love waitin for u..
Yup,the originality love quite hard to reach but the honest of love is the solution for all questionnaire..

LOve iS YoU - syndrynelf trivia

Me?
Yup..the love experience shows me that i always care for my partner.I can feel his love too.. like baby aik3 hehehe-add

ok2 ready to continue hehe-add

special for u..by syndrynelf

Trust u won’t to be alone…
The wind is covered with your kiss
And your face sprinkled on my mind
Its tell u that u not to be alone

And u r cry.. and I will try
And u r cry and I will try.
You are2x
Ooo
My destiny2xx
You are…
My eternity
I trust u wont to be alone…


Special thanx,
my love-the influence
and readers.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment