Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inx-eyed issue#5 : Birthday issue? hehe-add


Salam solidariti n hi there..he..today I would like to share with you about Birthday song..
A few minutes a go my roomate ask me to play Happy Birthday song with my guitar..Hmm then my head open to request something that I never been thinking before..
'Wheres the original Birthday song come from?'
 So.,  here there are..I gt the answer..
I also put the guitar chords to share for all readers

 'Happy Birthday':

C                               G
Happy birthday to you
                                C
Happy birthday to you
                                      G       F
Happy birthday to dear name
F            C           G    C
Happy birthday to you





Some fun facts about Happy Birthday:

Happy Birthday was written by 2 sisters from Kentucky named Mildred and Patty Hill.
The original song is called 'Good Morning to All', it was used to greet the children of the school where the sisters teached .
The actual lyrics 'Happy Birthday to You' appeared for the first time in a book in 1924. Radio and television started picking up the song and that's how it got famous.

Special thanks.
Roomate..lala
the readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment